Monday, October 24, 2011

Oh Oh! And off we go!

Daddy (Paul Claus, Google him. It's neat.) and I are sitting in the Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport. I have tickets in my hand, tickets to Seattle- Where we will meet up with Mommy (Donna) and my sister Ellie (Google them too, it's fun to be a stalker.), from Seattle we fly to Zurich. Watch out Switzerland, you are about to be invaded! By the most unapologetically geeky, homeschool blogger girl in all the world. Yeah... I know, that's preeeetty geeky. But it works for me. ;)

So here we are at the preverbal doorway to ADVENTURE! Off we go!

2 comments:

  1. We'll be following you Logie Logie. We already miss you! Have a wonderful adventure, we know you will!Say hi to the rest of the fam.
    Love auntie Pam and Mrs. Byuce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Thanks guys! Miss you too! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete